Straight through' design for straightforward baling
Choose MF 1839 balers for high quality square bales - just the right size for easy handling and just the right density for efficient storage season after season.
Bale Size (mm) cross section: 356 x 457
length: 305 -1321
Pick-up width (m) (inside panel to inside panel): 1.93
No. of tine bars: 4
Suitable for hay and straw
- Unique centre line' design in which the crop flows quickly, with minimum damage, through the baler in a straight line for smooth operation and easy transport.
- With the same field and road positions, operators can just pull into the field, lower the pick-up and start baling no time consuming manhandling required!
- The wide pick-up (1.5 m 2.0 m) features a small diameter, low profile' design with closely spaced tines - ensures windrows are picked up cleanly with minimal disturbance and leaf loss.
- Using a key feature from its big square baler cousins, the crop is pre-compressed into a slice in the pre-forming chamber before entering the bale chamber this pre-formed slice concept enables the baler to operate with a shorter plunger stroke, significantly reducing plunger bearing wear.
- Shorter plunger stroke means plunger speed can be increased giving boosted capacity and higher productivity.
- Rugged knotters are designed and built to operate reliably over many years with minimum fuss or maintenance, whether using plastic or sisal twine.
- With the centre line design, tractor PTO requirements are kept as low as possible - 35 PTO hp on the MF 1839.
For more information, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org